stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Tools & Products (202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brother Scan N Cut 2

Dear Stamp TV Family:  Does anyone have the Brother San N Cut 2 machine.  If you do can you friend me and help me out.  Can I save Gina K's…

Started by Hollie Hicks

2 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by lovinpaper

Cutting Board

I have a WeR Trim and score board. I was trying to cut and score a card for the Gatefold card with a twist.  I've tried many times and can…

Started by Nancy S Reynolds

4 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Nancy S Reynolds

The Names of the Stackers Used in Current Cat Video

Could someone tell me exactly which ovals to order so I can replicate the card with the current stencil card video with the cats.  I have o…

Started by Debbie Bailey

13 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Gina Krupsky

cheery lynn big sister machine

Has anyone had any experience using Cheery Lynn's Big Sister die cutting machine?  Do you like it?  Is it very heavy to move?

Started by Joan Meckley

3 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Karen Knegten

Silhouette, SVG, PDF Files and Inserts for Made with Love

Hi Everyone, Silhouette, SVG and PDF files are now available on the Freebies Page here at StampTV. Also available- Printable PDF files for…

Started by Gina Krupsky

6 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

Blank Chart for Color-Matching GKD cardstock to Inks and Markers

I've attached a chart that I put together for my index binder that I'm happy to share for anyone who may find it useful. I've also attached…

Started by Tracy Palmer

1 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Judy Woodland

Color Companion Paper Assortment

Have the Card Stock Assortments that matched the Patterned Paper Packs gone away? :-( I can't find them in the store. TIA!

Started by Janice Balkenbush

15 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Diana Scott

Spectrum Noir pencils

I have gotten some of the Spectrum Noir pencils and I'm just wondering if people use a blending solution with them or just color with them…

Started by Marilyn Pearen

3 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by lovinpaper

Warped Cuttlebug B plates

I'm new to die cutting & noticed that my B plates are now warped. It makes it difficult to feed the plates through the machine (need 3…

Started by Cathy McG

6 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Rivera

e machi do I buy a cutttlebug machine?????

Hi Everyone I am about to leap into the card making hobby with Gina K designs BUT want to know WHERE I can find and purchase the embossing…

Started by Veronica Rohm

6 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Veronica Rohm

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service