stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

General Stamping (831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

guillotine?

hi i'm new to this site and to stamptv . i loved watching GK videos. i watched the video on box of gift cards. what was the brand on guillo…

Started by eddie

14 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by eddie

Mailing cards

What have you found is the best way to mail a card? and cost?

Started by Holly Paplow

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Lee

sketch gallery

I have tried several times today to get to the sketch gallery STVSKSP12, there is nothing there??

Started by Rebekka

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Rebekka

CHA - so quiet !!!

wonder what's the new big thing this year??? cant believe we arent getting a pipline of info back - hope those that are attending are takin…

Started by linda payne

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Harper

Organize It Question

Hello all and happy new year! :)   I recently purchased the Cinch and my first thought is I want to create some gifts, specifically prayer…

Started by Ted

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Lori McAree

Die cut and embossing machine

I would like to get a die cut/embossing machine but there are so many I can't commit to one. Any input would be appreciated.  

Started by Peggy Soehl

17 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Lee

PURE LUXURY CARDSTOCK

Good morning all-   I am so excited and blown away about a particuliar product that I just had to share and give a testimony about it.   My…

Started by Kimberley Jackson

36 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Krystal Allen

Christmas Gift Ideas From the Gallery

I was looking through the gallery this morning and found several fun gift items for Christmas and thought I would feature them here in one…

Started by Theresa

13 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia Wingo

Can you help?

Saved my first "favorites" this morning.  Now that I started saving to my favorites section I can't find where to open them.  I'd appreciat…

Started by Joy Forbes

5 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Betty Neville

If you can only purchase a few copic markers...

I have been asked this question so much, I thought I would post my opinion here. "What if I can only purchase a few markers, which ones sh…

Started by Gina Krupsky

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Elaine Wood

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service