stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

General Stamping (833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Happened To The Florida Stampers Group?

I've been away from the forums for a while and noticed that the Florida Stampers Group is no longer here.    Just curious what happened? Wa…

Started by Monica L

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Monica L

Sketch 15 Challenge Winner???

I never saw this posted.  Did you have a winner??

Started by Donna Penix

10 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Donna Penix

Cutting angled pieces

What is the proper procedure for cutting the angled pieces that are shown on Sketch Challenge #16?  Thank you.

Started by Cheryl

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

Water Spritzing

What beautiful colors and just perfect for easter.  What does the water spritzing do actually?  It is hard to see on the video.  The easter…

Started by Trudy Pollard

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

what is the reason for turning over the cuttlebug nestability and running it thru the cuttlebug?

what is the reason for turning over the cuttlebug nestability and running it thru the cuttlebug again?  

Started by Frances Peterson

10 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Simpson

Pop up cards/.

Does anyone on here have an easy pop up card template or insturctions? I have been looking for some and found one but they don't really say…

Started by Rosie G

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Rosie G

Spellbinders Nestabilities Question

I just got a  Cuttlebug and Nestabilities.  I notice that when I watch a Gina K.video after Gina cuts a shape it stays in the die and s…

Started by Nancy Nguyen

7 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Nancy Nguyen

Nestabilities Sizes

I posted this on Tool and Products and I'm not sure if that was the right place, so I'll repost here.  Can you tell I'm new at this?   In…

Started by Natalie Balcerak

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Natalie Balcerak

Card Stock

Help! I love Pure Luxury cardstock. BUT - what are the difference wieghts and what are they called and what is used for what. I want to ord…

Started by Diana Barnett

12 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by linda payne

Card Maker's Rights

Some of you may have already seen this, but thought I'd share it here.  My SIL sent it to me - she knew it fit me to a "T".  LOL.  Enjoy! A…

Started by Cheri Weston

24 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Hazel Basnett

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service