stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

General Stamping (831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Group - Friday Funday - Just a Note!

Welcome!!! Come on over to the Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Group and check out this weeks tutorial <3  Just a Note!  ;)  <3  Here is the lin…

Started by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

0 Feb 9

Excitied!!

Im so excitied.....I now have 4 friends!!! I am new to this site but I am loving it so far..... thanks for the replys to my thought...I di…

Started by Connie Towers

5 Feb 8
Reply by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

Friday Funday Tutorial - No Line Watercoloring!

This weeks Friday Funday Tutorial is up and I hope you all enjoy it!  :)   It was fun to do!  <3  So I hope you all will try this as…

0 Jan 26

Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Friday Funday Tutorial Is Up!

Good Friday Everyone! :)  <3 The Friday Funday Tutorial is up!   I Hope you will stop by and visit us in the Addicts Group!  Click bel…

0 Jan 20

Stamp Tv Kit Friday Funday Tutorial - Watercolored Background w/ Sponging!

Hi  :)  It's Friday Funday!!!! I played around with some watercolors and a stencil this week.  I have been looking for my MoJo but I have…

0 Jan 12

bog hop issue

Okay everyone - I need help. I am unable to comment on a lot of the designers blog hops today and have no idea why or what to do. It is dri…

Started by Johanna Rundell

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Johanna Rundell

card sizes pape/r

I love the stamps sets and card. I just seem to be missing the cut paper sizes to use on the cards. I am fairly new at this and could use s…

Started by Barbara Root

6 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Retta Rae

Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Friday Funday Tutorial -Masculine Card!

Hi everyone!  :)   I hope you all are having a good weekend!   This week we are doing a masculine card in the FF Tutorial!  Come on over an…

0 Dec 10, 2016

Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Friday Funday Tutorial -White Wash Is Up Early! :)

The Friday Funday Tutorial is Up Early! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!   <3 <3 <3  Link to the > Addicts Group

0 Nov 23, 2016

Card sizes

Hi, it's me again, I got so many answers to my question,  I decided to ask another question. What I would like to know is, What is the basi…

Started by Sue

5 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by judy mathena

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service