stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Friendship and Support (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Fond Farewell

Wishing a fond farewell to Jessica Fick as she leaves our team and our company to pursue other opportunities. We thank you for all of the i…

Started by Gina Krupsky

55 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Marcy Bennett

Age Restriction?

Good morning,  Can anyone tell me if there is an age restriction for new members? My granddaughter is enjoying the website when I sign on,…

Started by Carol L Tague

5 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Lee

detached retina

Gina, I had a detached retina 10 years ago. After sevweral surgeries and some recuptime, I can see pretty good. Can make cards even with so…

Started by julianne

0 Oct 6, 2010

Prayer for 9 yr old grandaughter, Back surgery today 9/27/10

Please pray for my 9 year old grandaughter Madie. 9/27/2010, She just got out of surgery in TX.  She has had VEPTAR rods in her back since…

Started by Lagene Sands

19 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cheri Weston

Friends and support...

Hi all, I just found this area and am grateful it is here.  I live in a very small town for the convenience of being near a VA hospital.  I…

Started by Ruby Taylor

9 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Lagene Sands

Earthquake in Christchurch New Zealand

Hi everyone.  I know that a lot of you on here have faith, so I just ask for your prayers and thoughts for people in Christchurch.  It was…

Started by Susan Dominikovich

6 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Maggie Hughes

Newbie from Ireland

I have been lurking for a while and been mad busy but thought it was time to pop in and say HI. Love all the Gina K and other design stamps…

Started by Jess Meyer

14 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Jess Meyer

Who was in Winston-Salem for the Stamp Show this weekend?

So who was in Winston-Salem this weekend for the stamp show? Here is a picture of our group that got together yesterday... (left to righ…

Started by Jennie Harper

26 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Carla Suto

Newbie from North Carolina

Greetings StampTV World!  I have been quietly lurking the backgraounds of this WONDERFUL site. I really enjoy seeing the tips and technique…

Started by Karr

10 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Karr

Down Under Group

Hello Down Under Stampers!  I know I'm not the only one from New Zealand or Australia who's a fan of Stamp TV and Gina K.  Check out our ne…

Started by Susan Dominikovich

0 Jul 25, 2010

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service