stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Friendship and Support (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Down Under Group

Hello Down Under Stampers!  I know I'm not the only one from New Zealand or Australia who's a fan of Stamp TV and Gina K.  Check out our ne…

Started by Susan Dominikovich

0 Jul 25, 2010

Holder for Crystal Light Packets

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a nice, easy holder for Crystal Light packets.  I wanted to make some to give to a few of my girlfr…

Started by Valentina Deker

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by Jennie Harper

Holocaust - Butterfly Project

I came across this the other day, I forget which blog I originally saw the link, so I'm really sorry to that person, and if you have been t…

Started by li-marie

0 Apr 28, 2010

Allo my freinds !

I live in Gatineau Québec . I am very pround to look your thecnique in video .Thanks very much for your lessons and your advices. Paulette

Started by Paulette Desjardins

3 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Carole

Dad is Home

Thank you so much to all those who have been praying for my dad and our family. Dad is now with the Lord. It was his cry and song all yeste…

Started by Marsha

11 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Kathy Adams

Newbe

Not sure this is where I should be. I do not use the computer much and might not be good at using this site. Forgive me if I'm at the wrong…

Started by Bonnie Gripp

9 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Karen Knegten

My Hometown is in shock

Last wednesday Milly Boele, a 12 year old girl went missing from her home in my hometown Dordrecht. The whole country was looking for her.…

Started by Debbie Meijer

21 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Debbie Meijer

Absent For Awhile

My dad is in his last few days (pancreatic cancer plus other complications). He was diagnosed Christmas eve and we thought we had several m…

Started by Marsha

13 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by dee marie

Merry Christmas

All of us at StampTV wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Started by Gina Krupsky

15 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Kay S.

A place for compassionate conversation.

Need a friend's ear? Going through a difficult time? This is the place for compassionate conversation.

Started by Gina Krupsky

10 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Hazel Basnett

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service