stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Friendship and Support (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Mom- can you send her a card?

Hi Friends, Two weeks ago, my mom took a bad fall and ended up shattering her tibia and ankle. She ended up having surgery that included bo…

Started by Gina Krupsky

22 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Donna Phelan

Fellow Stamper needs some LOVE and Support!

Hello Stamp TV Friends, Could you help me? I have a dear friend of mine and fellow cardmaker and stamper that needs our prayers, love, and…

Started by Nancy Leppek

24 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Rosy Newlun

Newbie from Illinois

Hello. Love this site. THought Id join and join in on the fun!!! I will be purchasing stamps soon....ohh my dear hubby is gonna kill me...l…

Started by Lori Smith

10 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Belinda Becerra

Sherian Dixon's Husband

Some of you may recall that our dear friend Sherian had mentioned a while back that her husband was in hospital. Until now, she hasn't felt…

Started by Cheryl Wright

12 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Rosy Newlun

Prayers for Nancy M. and her family!

Stampin Friends, I wanted to let you all know that a friend of ours here on Stamp TV is in need of our support and prayers.  Nancy Mullins'…

Started by Nancy Leppek

31 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Big Sky Hi

Thank you for the warm welcome in your midst

Hi all, I have long searched for a place like this, where can share like-minded. I've found at StampTV. So much inspiration and warmth. I f…

Started by Beatrix Lau

12 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Verna Angerhofer

Prayers and support for Karen Shirey on the passing of her "MIM"

Please add Karen Shirey and her family in your prayers as her dear MIM has passed away. She is a friend to so many here and is always encou…

Started by Ina Grehan

6 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by tammie lien

Lynn's Cat- may have great home now, thank you!!!

Dear everybody, It seems that Emily may have found two elderly ladies who are willing to take in and care for Lynn's cat!!!! Thank you for…

Started by Rosy Newlun

9 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by tammie lien

Barbara Colbert

I just learned Barb Colbert passed on August 8th after her battle with cancer. I have an address for her niece DeeDee.  I’m not positive bu…

Started by Joan LaBelle

23 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Donna Gilman

A Tribute to our Treasured Friends

Look for me in Rainbows Time for me to go now, I won't say goodbye;Look for me in rainbows, way up in the sky.In the morning sunrise w…

Started by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

14 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by linda payne

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service