stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Friendship and Support (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lots of support needed on the 23rd

The 23rd is gonna be the year anniversary since my son passed. I need a lot of support that day. I am hoping for maybe some RAK cards aroun…

Started by Tammy Renee Downhour

9 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Kathleen

Looking for comfort

My husband just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer going to see oncologist today. Love this group praying for answers

Started by Rebecca Carter

16 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Rosy Newlun

Cards & Prayers Requested for Mother

Hello Everyone,   My mom is in a nursing home and suffered a heart attack on Tuesday.  Fortunately, there were nurses in her room at the ti…

Started by Cassandra M.

12 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Cassandra M.

Prayers for my brother and his family, please.

Last Sunday my brother and his wife lost their 27 year old son in a drowning accident. He leaves behind 3 beautiful little girls. I feel so…

Started by Cindy Miller

37 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Julia A Sparkman

Need prayers please

Found out some bad news today and it's really got me upset. Just could use a lot of prayers right now.

11 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Tammy Renee Downhour

Hoping for support

Card making is my therapy. Therapy my counselors said I need for my depression. With bad health, which put me in the hospital for a couple…

24 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Cards for Ruth- a HUGE thank you!

Ruth, (my mom,) wants to send a HUGE thank you so everyone who sent her cards! She also wants to thank you all for your prayers and encoura…

Started by Gina Krupsky

14 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Mary Redford

Hello to all Craftres

I just have join the Stamp-TV group - been a lover of all the YouTube videos for ages. I found this site inspiring and very helpful. Thank…

Started by Heksie4Crafts

4 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Heksie4Crafts

What is the best place to go, to take your process video's, and speed them up, and voice over...???

www.stampinribbons.blogspot.com is my Blog. I do boring 30 minute video's, and I need direction on how to do speed up, talk overs, I think…

Started by Carol Held

4 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Cindy B Designs

Greetings

Hello Everybody, I have just joined as I have recently discovered the beautiful Gina K designs and stamp TV. You are all so lucky in the US…

Started by Brenda Barker

7 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Brenda Barker

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service