stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Copic Corner (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Copic Markers- which style is best?

Here's a great place to ask and answer questions about which style of Copics will be fit your needs. There are Ciao, (pronounced chow) skec…

Started by Gina Krupsky

51 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Jody Le Blanc

Copic info?

Where can I find some free instruction on Copic markers? you can email me privately if you need to. sarah@stetlerarts.com

Started by Sarah Miller

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Melissa Vannoy

Copic Marker Club

I get so many emails everyday asking about the Copic Club that I thought it might be nice to have everything in one place. What is a Copic…

Started by Gina Krupsky

14 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by janet dycus

Highly-rendered Copics

Hi all! Newbie here on stampTV. *waves* :)   I've had Copic markers for quite a few years. I bought them when I was quite new to art, and l…

Started by Ariel Quahe

8 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Ariel Quahe

Which set of Copic markers - Ciao A/B/C/D to buy for beginners?

I am just a beginner in stamping and after buying the Cuttlebug (it is great), I want to buy the Copic Markers pen set - Ciao. I want to as…

Started by Anne

21 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Michele Pouliot

copic marker books

Does anyone know if there are any copic marker books you can buy that explain in detail how to color and blend? I know that they have certi…

Started by Vic Niedermeier

0 Sep 30, 2010

Need help with Copic colors

What colors are you using to get "rusty" or "terracotta" look? I need to beef up my markers in this area.

Started by Melissa Cash

8 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ma54k

Copic and Ceramic Tiles

How do I do this. Do I use Memento and then heat set and then color and then apply a protective coating. I have stamped in Memento and let…

Started by Dianne K

9 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Sharon Harnist-PaperFections.com

Is anyone attending the Copic Certification classes in Decatur GA in October?

I'm so excited, the class was opened to the public and I am going! Just wondering if any other StampTV friends will be there.

Started by Judy Bishop

4 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Colleen, GKD DT

Copic Markers

I have just started with copic markers. How do they work on acetate and what ink would you use to stamp the outline?

Started by Pat McLean

7 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sharon Harnist-PaperFections.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service