stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Copic Corner (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

copic markers

I thought I loved copic markers but I have several that aren't a year old yet, that seem like they are dried out.  I don't use them constan…

Started by Brenda Rzucidlo

5 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Alex Turner

Copic Storage

As I now have about 50 sketch and Caio Copic markers, I need an organized way to store. How do people store their Copics? Would also love t…

Started by Joni Mastronardi

61 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Tracy

what type of copic marker to choose

I'm new to copic markers and since I live in Asia, specifically Philippines, I don't have access to much craft supplies. I was given 4 mark…

Started by Tiffany L. Tan

4 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Linda Drozd

Copic marker Technique:

In the Magazine CARDMAKER  march 2011 in there is a section that has this info for you! Regards Jennifer Holland

Started by jennifer lynn holland

7 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Colleen, GKD DT

Copic ?'s

A customer came in to my work, and astounded me with two facts! #1 You can color on metallic paper with Copic Markers, and the iridescents…

Started by Krystal Allen

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Eileen Stafford

Which Copic?

Hello All, I'm hoping that you might indulge me and my beginners/starting up(hopefully) questions that I have about Copic markers.In the la…

Started by Sadie Rae

3 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Sandi Huggett

Which Copic set of 72 should i buy?

After using the markers for a while, i love the way they work and would like to buy some more, but I would love to have a set that has a va…

Started by John Doe

4 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Kim Sharabba

Copics and Acrylic

I bought myself a Copic airbrush awhile ago and I wanted to experiment to see if Copic marker would work on acrylic pieces. So I grabbed m…

Started by Ally

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Lynn Brookside

Copic Makers

Just purchased my first two copic makers and they don't have a bullet end like the ones Gina uses.  Wondered why? 

Started by Valley Hofacker

7 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Valley Hofacker

which copics first?

Think i posted to the wrong area.   Decided that copics will be the wish list for mother's day as the boys generally ask what is wanted.  …

Started by Shari Moore

18 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Shari Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service