stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Blogger's Cafe (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free GKDT set from melanie, TODAY ONLY!

Candy today on my blog, come check it out! :) http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2010/12/gift.html

Started by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT

2 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT

Christmas Table Setting

We're having a 12 Days of Christmas at Christian Paper Crafts and our focus today (Day 5) is on Christmas Tablet Settings. For mine, I show…

Started by Cindy Coutts

1 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Vicki Dutcher

October is Spina Bifida Awareness Month and a Card Drive.

Hello ladies!! October is SPina Bifida Awareness Month and I am having a Card Drive to bless a couple of kids with this condition. One is L…

Started by Giovana

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Giovana

How do I provide a link to my blog for details of a card?

I know how to copy and paste the URL for my blog when I put up a photo of the gallery and want to direct people to the details.  But how do…

Started by Susan Dominikovich

20 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Susan Dominikovich

Becca's sketch challenge #3

Hello ladies, My daughter has created a new sketch and shw would love if you play along with her. You can see her sketch and card on my BLO…

Started by Giovana

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Giovana

Father's Day Blog Carnival Call

Hey ladies....Wanted to let you all know that the Crafting Critique is having a Blog Carnival Call. Submit your blog post link to them for…

Started by Tina Gilliland

0 Jun 14, 2010

Blog Candy!!

Hello ladies, I just want to invite you to visit my blog and join my Blog Candy, good prizes!!   My Blog: http://giovana-believe.blogspot.c

Started by Giovana

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Michella Chaloupka

Time Management Hints?

I need help , I can't seem to find enough time to finish my projects, I work full time, with kids. You all know what I mean ( I think ) any…

Started by Cheryl Farnhill

24 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Hilma Sinkinson

PL CS Convert

My order arrived yesterday and WOW, I had heard so many good things about Gina K Pure Luxury Card Stock, but I thought all card stock would…

Started by Cheryl Farnhill

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Melissa Shultz

My daughter's second challenge.

Hello ladies, I just want to invite all of you to play my Daughter's sketch challenge. This is her second challenge and she is very excited…

Started by Giovana

6 May 4, 2010
Reply by Giovana

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service