stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Blogger's Cafe (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogspot and Gmail: what you NEED to know!

Hi everybody, My blogspot blog was unintentionally "removed" yesterday, I am hoping we are soon able to get it recovered (4 years of stuff…

Started by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT

17 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Miesje Flach

THANK YOU...

...for the gift - a reminder to not be too busy at my inn to invite Him in! A wonderful sentiment to share and indeed I did on Facebook thi…

Started by Joyce Webb

3 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Pattie Jones

Card Drive for Kids "United by Spina Bifida"

Hello ladies and gents! I would like to invite all of you to join me and participate in the Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida. October…

Started by Giovana

9 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Giovana

how to participate

I have signed in, but how do I participate in the blog hop? When I have tried in the past, it didn't work and my name was never added to th…

Started by Susan Parker

4 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Susan Parker

A thanks to GinaK, Giovana and Theresa on my blog

I wrote an article this morning to show how far I've come by all I've learned on GinaK. I used cards by Giovana and Theresa to illustrate t…

Started by Riette Gasser

3 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Julie Milnes

Paper type for coloring with Memento

I just received my first couple of Memento markers and they are gorgious!  But the paper I use to stamp on (180 grams) is very absorbent. …

Started by Riette Gasser

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Shari Moore

Do You Budget? or Grab the Goodies?

I was just wondering how everybody buys there supplies? Do you plan, when you know that a GKD release is coming up like putting money aside…

Started by Cheryl Farnhill

45 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Donna Phelan

GKD sponsoring the CPS challenge this week!!

Hey there GKD peeps!  Just a heads up that Gina K. Designs is sponsoring the sketch challenge on CPS this week.  Here is a direct link to w…

Started by Jennie Harper

6 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Jennie Harper

Link

Hi!   Wanted you to know I posted a link to the Lemon Drop Digital Paper download today on my blog.   Nancy Ward PaperFriendly http://www.n

Started by Nancy Ward

0 Mar 15, 2011

Stamp Set Giveaway

Just wanted to share with all of the StampTV fans that I am giving away some of my GKD stamps on my blog this week. I have been so blessed…

Started by Tami Mayberry-GKD Illustrator

16 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by JessicaK

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service