stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Big News! (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

January Release Party Winners! <3

Hi Everyone... I have the winners of the Release Party ... I know you all are waiting to see who won! :)  So with out making you wait any…

Started by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

11 Feb 6
Reply by Selina Macisco

January 2018 Inspiration Blog Hop Winners!

Hey Y'all!  Bet you though we forgot...we did,....so sorry Y'all!  BUT, we are announcing both the Release Party  Winners (Which Karen has…

Started by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

9 Feb 2
Reply by El Ivens

Yearly MIUM Challenge 2017 Winner!!

Weellll, its been a fantastic  year with all the wonderful, inspiring, and just plain fun challenges we have had!  We had a total of 21 tha…

Started by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

18 Jan 17
Reply by Verna Angerhofer

A Coupon for You!

Good morning! We have a few fun new things in our store today! I also have a new video uploading featuring one of our new Stamp and Die bu…

Started by Gina Krupsky

0 Dec 27, 2017

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

Hello Friends! This last week or so has been a blur getting ready for my girls to come home and making all the arrangements for my family t…

Started by Gina Krupsky

15 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Dawn Skene

Follow Button- not working

Hi Everyone, We are aware that the follow buttons are not working and some people are not getting notices of comments, etc... We have put a…

Started by Gina Krupsky

23 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Did You Know Gina K Designs & Stamp Tv Fan Club on Facebook?!

Good Morning All,  Did you know that we have a fun interactive group for Gina K. Designs and StampTV! You can join our group, share your ca…

Started by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

3 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Lisa A.

New Studio Set up and more!

Hi Everyone! Yesterday, my bike broke. The fender cracked and because of the way the bike is set up, I had to leave it at the shop. My big…

Started by Gina Krupsky

27 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Live Videos- What would you like to see?

Hi Guys! I plan on doing one live video each week starting very soon. I was thinking it would be fun to get your feedback on what products…

Started by Gina Krupsky

26 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by lovinpaper

IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

The tech team at Ning sent out a test email today. It was only supposed to go to us but it went to everyone. We are having trouble broadcas…

Started by Gina Krupsky

2 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service