stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Ask Us (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another wish

I have satellite and am limited to what I can watch on Video. I just love to watch all your video's but to do so it means getting up real e…

Started by Doreen B. Jones

9 Mar 10
Reply by Doreen B. Jones

Account issues.

Good morning, Yesterday 3/7/2017 I had an issue with my account, I went to add a comment on a card and was ask to register for STAMP TV aga…

Started by Debbie Davis

3 Mar 9
Reply by Debbie Davis

I have a Group Question

Hello there,  have a Group Question? I am still learning things around here. And I see a tab called groups. I click them on trying learn an…

Started by Linda Littlepage

4 Mar 8
Reply by Linda Littlepage

Has a stamp set retired

I am curious if the Framed Greetings stamp set was retired or if it will be coming back in clear.  I posted in buy/sell/trade...but then I…

Started by Marlina V

6 Mar 6
Reply by Anne S.

rose I saw recently

Can anyone help me find the new rose that was shown recently. I think Gina showed it a week or two ago

Started by Danielle Roberts

3 Mar 5
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Ginas inks

I was wondering when Gina's full ink bundle will be available again?

Started by Linda l biegenwald

4 Feb 25
Reply by Judy Woodland

Thank you for those beautiful samples....

I finally got to look at them all this morning and thought you all did a wonderful job showcasing the new sets!  Great job, ladies!     HUG…

Started by Karen Knegten

2 Feb 10
Reply by Diana Scott

Reinker Package

Hi All~ When Gina was showing us how to fill empty markers with her reinker, she mentioned that they might be offering a package where we c…

Started by Judy Woodland

22 Feb 10
Reply by Johanna Rundell

Supplies

Hi Gina I was wondering if you had a UK distributor for your supplies, I purchased some a short while ago and love them. I love the way th…

Started by Pamela Malthouse

3 Feb 7
Reply by Pamela Malthouse

Clear Stamp Storage

Hi,   I just received my first big set of stamps (Triple Play Frame) and it came with a white binder sheet.  What am I supposed to do with…

Started by Janice Ashby

13 Feb 3
Reply by Judy Inukai

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service