stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Ask Us (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youtube video card request, PLEASE!!!! (Using Festive Foliage stamp set)

Hi Gina, I just purchased the gorgeous Festive Foliage stamp set and it came today.  It's beautiful and I love the detail. Is there any w…

Started by Beth

6 Aug 17
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Who's is the hostess for MIUM!! Challenge this week?

were is the MIUM!! Challenge this week? Who's is the hostess this week? Thanks Linda

Started by Linda Littlepage

2 Aug 7
Reply by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

More of Gina K.

Hi Gina, For a very long time I have watched you teach your public how to stamp, die cut, frame, use tools and so much more.This is your St…

Started by Beverly Granzella

20 Jul 30
Reply by Rose Pete

.SVG files?

Good morning, everyone.  I recently purchased a Scan N Cut, and was wanting to download some of the files for sets I had purchased, however…

Started by Becky Partan

5 Jul 27
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Storage cards

Where can we purchase the white laminated pages that used to come with the stamp sets. Gina sent an email that they would be available for…

Started by Terri Young

2 Jun 30
Reply by Terri Young

Where is MIUM Challenge for week?

Hello Everyone, Where is MIUM Challenge for week? I don't it any where? Who's the Hostess this week? Is It just late day or are taken a bre…

10 Jun 27
Reply by Linda Littlepage

Question for you on the Ginak. Designs Foil Mates

Hello everyone, Question for you on the Gina k. Designs  Foil Mates. How many" When flowers Bloom so dose hope " Do you one those saying? I…

2 May 26

need your help

Hello everyone, need your help with a product I saw products YouTube Can these products Be use in the place http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.co

2 May 22

Another Gina K question and product question

Hello everyone: I  have Another Gina K question and product question. I saw a videos where Gina K was used the products listed below. I and…

2 May 21

Stamp Set Idea

I think it would be really wonderful to have a polymer stamp set made up of sentiments for Bridal Showers, Engagement and Congratulations o…

Started by Mary Connor

0 May 20

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service