stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Ask Us (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

partially cut flower from Happy Birthday Blessings and bird sitting above the greeting.

I cannot find the video that Gina K. di on this card.  It is a beautiful card and I would like very much to find the video.   Thank you for…

Started by Connie Ann Collier

3 Jan 23
Reply by Heidi...

Members Sharing Forum

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew!  The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for member…

Started by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

858 Jan 5
Reply by dapperdoxie

Question for Gina???????

I have looked high and low for a stamp or stamp set to use for Military Service Members.  Like "Thank you for your Service".  Was wondering…

Started by Connie Autry

3 Jan 4
Reply by Connie Autry

Tile Coasters & Permanent Ink Pens

Dear Stamp TV Family: Let me start by saying Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year. I saw a video on Stamp TV regarding making tile coa…

Started by Hollie Hicks

3 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Heidi...

Merry & Bright back in stock

I see that the Merry & Bright stamp kit is back in stock but did not seem to see any notifications.  Do they normally send out notifica…

Started by Lori Winters

0 Dec 6, 2017

I have a question for you Gina K.

Dear Gina K. You have blog hop and they fun. But I have question for you and problem. You have some name Rema DeLeeuw And I can't leave com…

Started by Linda Littlepage

4 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Shelley V

Low tack tape

Can anyone tell me what tape they use to tape a mask on a card and then remoce it after the masking is done? I'm not sure what the " name"…

Started by Barbara May

9 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Barbara May

Festive Foliage dies or cut files

Are there dies or a Silhouette studio cut file for the Festive Foliage stamp set? If there is a Silhouette studio cut file where do I find…

Started by Nan

1 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Judy Inukai

Foil give away

I don't know how many more have the same problem. But anytime a challenge contest is on the social media like facebook , that leaves them o…

Started by Pattie Jones

10 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Gina Krupsky

Complimentary Inks

Hello! I'm new to stamping and card making.  Being new, I'm pretty much starting out my collection and complimenting ink colors are a stru…

Started by Cathy Maas

10 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Heidi...

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service